Dear District 39 Council Members
Call to Meeting! Your Voice and Votes Matter!
Please attend and be heard.
District 39 Annual Business Meeting
Saturday, May 4, 2019
Sunrise Event Center
11163 Trade Center Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Important Information PLEASE READ:
- No online voting at the Annual Meeting.
- Delegates and Proxy Holders must check in and pick up Official Ballots prior to start of Meeting
- At Large voting Delegates are Executive Committee, Division Directors and Area Directors.Voting Delegates are the Club President and Club Vice President of Education. If Club President or Vice President of Education cannot attend the meeting, they must assign their vote via Proxy Form to another Club Member attending the Annual Business Meeting.
- Get your Proxy Form by clicking here.
- Want to know more about the Annual Business Meeting Procedures and FAQs? Click here for more information.
- Want to attend the entire Conference? Click here for the Conference Link
What do we do at the Annual Business Meeting?
- Approve Audit Report
- Approve Realignment Committee Report
- Vote for incoming Leadership Team – District Director, Program Quality Director, Club Growth Director and Division Directors
Why is this important to you, the Member?
- Networking – We only formally gather two times per year as a District Council to make our ideas and concerns heard to our District Leadership, come and meet your fellow leaders!
- Audit Report – At the beginning of this year, the District Council approved the Annual District Budget. By providing an Audit and reporting on the findings, you can rest assured that the money is being used as promised.
- Realignment – The alignment of Clubs within the District is an important activity to determine effective service by District Leadership. It is through this formal organization that all Clubs participate in Training and Events and receives support from Area and Division Directors within our District.
- Voting for Leadership Team – We want strong leaders to model the way for our District. As they say, you can’t complain, if you don’t vote! Carry your Club’s voice for our future…come and cast your vote!
I look forward to seeing you at the meeting!
Jane Taff, DTM
2018-2019 District 39 Director