Club Extension Committee – Responsible for one of the most important aspects of the district’s marketing strategy—qualifying, managing and tracking leads.
- Manage all credible new club leads within the boundaries of their district
- Contact, follow up with and track the status of all leads/opportunities
- Schedule and staff all demonstration meetings
Club Sponsor Committee – Recruits, trains, and tracks sponsors for all clubs that charter or are in the midst of the chartering process.
- Recruit and assign club sponsors to new club opportunities in the district
- Understand and facilitate club sponsor training; refine the curriculum and assist sponsors to ensure clubs are served effectively
- Work with club sponsors to collect the required chartering funds and ensure they receive club sponsoring credit from WHQ
Club Mentor Committee – Recruits, trains and tracks mentors for all clubs that charter or are in the midst of the chartering process.
- Recruit and assign club mentors to the newly chartered clubs in the district
- Understand and facilitate club mentor training; refine the curriculum and assist mentors with their responsibilities to ensure they serve their clubs effectively
- Ensure club mentors receive club mentoring credit from Toastmasters International
Club Coach Committee – Recruits and trains coaches for all clubs that qualify for the program. The committee also reviews its clubs to see which ones are in need of a club coach.
- Follow up continually with club coaches
- Monitor the effectiveness of each club coach’s action plans and suggest adjustments
- Provide the club growth director and club retention chair regular status reports
- Organize the recognition of club coaches and ensure they receive club coaching credit from Toastmasters International
Club New Source Research Chair
The club new source research chair works closely with the club growth director to develop the district’s marketing plan, which is a series of steps to help the district grow healthy new clubs.
In addition to assisting with the marketing plan, the club new source research chair generates new club leads at the district level.