Dear Club Officers,
Your club’s membership renewal orders are now available on the Toastmasters International website. To avoid interruption of your club’s good standing, ensure payments are submitted to World Headquarters and received by March 31, 2017.
When using a credit or debit card, submit renewals online by logging in to Club Central with your username and password. Next, follow these steps:
- From the Club Central home page, select the club name and number you want to pay renewals for.
- On the Conduct Club Business page, select Pay dues.
- On the Pay Dues for My Club Members page, select In the future and click Submit. All orders with a future membership end date will appear.
- Select the members you wish to pay for, provide your payment information and follow the prompts to process your payment.
When preparing payment, consider these important details:
- Membership renewal dues can also be submitted by mail or by fax. If paying by check, make your check payable to Toastmasters International and mail it to:
P.O. Box 9052
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
- For your club to remain in good standing, the minimum renewal requirement is eight paid members—at least three of whom must be renewing members from the prior period.
- Unpaid officers will have access to Club Central for 30 days after their membership end date.
If you have additional questions regarding paying renewal dues, how to reinstate your club or how to avoid suspension, please visit the Renewal Dues FAQs, or contact Club and Member Support by or phone +1 949-858-8255.