- Friday Dinner/DTM/District Awards
May 3, 2019
4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday Conference
May 4, 2019
7:00 am - 5:25 pm
Ticket Sales Have Ended.
For questions, please contact Ms. Denise Alder Gutherz, District Conference Registrar by e-mail at <> or cell phone at 916-337-4227.
Friday, May 3, 2019 4pm thru 11pm
Saturday, May 4, 2019 8am thru 11pm
Sunrise Event Center
11167 Trade Center Dr.
Rancho Cordova, California 95670
Parking lot available
|Friday||Networking, Dinner, District Leadership Awards, Distinguished Toastmaster Awards|
|Saturday||Networking, Breakfast, Keynote, Education Sessions, Lunch, Evaluation Contest, Business Meeting, Dinner, International Speech Contest|
|05:15 pm||06:00 pm||Registration|
|05:30 pm||06:00 pm||Networking|
|06:00 pm||06:30 pm||Opening / Banner Slides Show|
|06:30 pm||07:30 pm||Buffet Dinner|
|07:30 pm||08:00 pm||Triple Crowns & Pathways Guide and Ambassador Recognition|
|08:00 pm||08:30 pm||District Leadership Awards|
|08:30 pm||09:00 pm||Distinguished Toastmaster Ceremony|
|09:00 pm||10:45 pm||Fun Night, District wide Networking|
|10:45 pm||11:00 pm||Close|
|07:15 am||08:00 am||Buffet Breakfast|
|08:30 am||09:30 am||Valerie Alexander – “Leading for Happiness”|
|09:30 am||09:50 am||Break / Setup Ed Sessions(20 minutes)|
|09:50 am||10:40 am||Ed Session – David Goad “But I’m not Funny – Humorous Speaking for the Faint-Hearted”|
|Ed Session – Jennifer Brown – “The Power of the Introvert”|
|Ed Session – Victor Jenkins – “Putting the Easy in Easy Speak”|
|10:40 am||10:50 am||Break (10 minutes)|
|10:50 am||11:40 am||Ed Session – George Jarosik – “Pathways is Not the Enemy”|
|Ed Session – Jennifer Black – “How to Lead a Great Meeting”|
|Ed Session – Charles Amemia – “How to Create a Powerful Speech”|
|11:40 am||12:00 pm||Break / Setup for Lunch|
|12:00 pm||12:40 pm||Lunch|
|12:40 pm||1:40 pm||Valerie Alexander – “Why Our Natural Instincts Make Some People Leaders and Others Just Difficult”|
|01:40 pm||01:50 pm||Break (10 minutes) Evaluation Contest setup|
|01:50 pm||03:00 pm||Evaluation Contest|
|03:00 pm||05:30 pm||Business Meeting|
|05:30 pm||06:00 pm||Hospitality Break / Setup for Dinner|
|06:00 pm||07:00 pm||Buffet Dinner|
|07:00 pm||07:30 pm||Break (30 minutes) International Speech Contest Setup|
|07:30 pm||09:30 pm||International Speech Contest|
|09:30 pm||10:45 pm||District Wide Networking|
|10:45 pm||11:00 pm||Closing|
- HOTEL INFORMATION:
Fairfield Inn and Suites Rancho Cordova 10745 Gold Center Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 Room Rate for May 3 and May 4, 2019: $139 +tax per night.
- RESERVATIONS METHOD: Individual Reservation must be made online or call the property direct at 916-858-8680 and mention the group name “Toastmasters- District 39“. Reservations must be made by 4/12/19.
- GUARANTEE & BILLING: Guarantee Method: Guests will need to provide a credit card upon making individual reservations to guarantee their rooms when making reservations.Parking: All parking is complimentary for all overnight paying guests.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Reservations must be cancelled by 24 hours prior to arrival. If the cancellation policy is not met one night room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file.
- CLUB BANNER:
Show how proud you are of your club. Participate in the Club Banner Show Friday night. Email club banner picture to John Davis, , no later than April 15, 2019.
- Basket and Raffle Information:
Celebrate your clubs diversity and create a basket for the annual raffle. Buy your tickets online.
- Contest Chair: ">Eliza Yam Co-Chair: ">Noralee Cole