There are two groups of people who typically start a Toastmasters Club: 1) Existing Toastmasters who are personally motivated to share the benefits of Toastmasters and 2) those who have heard about Toastmasters and want to start a club in their community or company.
For those of you who are new to Toastmasters, please use our contact form to request more information or contact .
For those who are Toastmasters working towards your Distinguished Toastmaster designation, the links and files below will help you in your journey in developing a new club. If you need additional support or have questions, please reach out to \"-93 SfN:Tm>k/L",mi="95L=45BB3HR5;4?0I4;6THLAG:N3HR5;4?0PB06CG5E6F6:8>C;B?G;=?KJE0G@HLSV?EL10<:G60GL25GT:?;6@LM06CG5LOF6:87LDQ29U5S",o="";for(var j=0,l=mi.length;j
The Club Building Cycle
The Kickstart Meeting (New Club Sponsors & Mentors, Area & Division Governors)
- Document #1: Application to Organize
- Document #2: Charter Payments
- Document #3: Charter Membership Application
- Document #4: Charter Club Officer Information
- Document #5: Charter Club Info
- Document #6: Club Constitution and Bylaws