There are two groups of people who typically start a Toastmasters Club: 1) Existing Toastmasters who are personally motivated to share the benefits of Toastmasters and 2) those who have heard about Toastmasters and want to start a club in their community or company.
For those who are Toastmasters working towards your Distinguished Toastmaster designation, the links and files below will help you in your journey in developing a new club. If you need additional support or have questions, please reach out to .
The Club Building Cycle
The Kickstart Meeting (New Club Sponsors & Mentors, Area & Division Governors)
- Features, Benefits, Values Chart
- Toastmasters International Fact Sheet
- Demonstation Meeting Outline
- Club Meeting Tents
- Document #1: Application to Organize
- Document #2: Charter Payments
- Document #3: Charter Membership Application
- Document #4: Charter Club Officer Information
- Document #5: Charter Club Info
- Document #6: Club Constitution and Bylaws