March 21, 2023
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
EVENT: Realignment Workshop
DATE: March 21, 2023. 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
REGISTER HERE: https://tinyurl.com/D39-RWW-Mar21
How does alignment affect District staffing and costs?
Toastmasters International identifies the annual realignment of clubs into Areas and Divisions as one of two key strategic activities conducted by Districts.
This interactive session will answer the following questions about realignment:
- Why do we realign the clubs, areas, and divisions every year?
- What are the standards, or “protocol,” for realignment?
- What is the analytical process to develop alignment alternatives?
- What activities must take place to complete the realignment process?
- How does alignment affect District staffing and costs?
Reviewing the following items will help you prepare for this event:
- Alignment and Planning (https://www.toastmasters.org/leadership-central/district-leader-tools/district-management/alignment-and-planning.aspx)
- Toastmasters Protocol 7.0: District Structure (https://www.toastmasters.org/Leadership-Central/Governing-Documents#Protocol70DistrictStructure568)
- District Leadership Handbook, pages 10-12 (https://toastmasterscdn.azureedge.net/medias/files/department-documents/district-documents/222-district-leader-handbook_2021.pdf)
Realignment Chair and Program Quality Director, Lance McMahan, DTM
email: Lance McMahan, DTM
Comments are closed.