May 3, 2023
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
EVENT: Realignment Workshop
DATE: May 3, 2023. 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Toastmasters International identifies the annual realignment of clubs into Areas and Divisions as one of two key strategic activities conducted by Districts.
This interactive session will answer the following questions about realignment:
- Why do we realign the clubs, areas, and divisions every year?
- What are the standards, or “protocol,” for realignment?
- What alignment did the District Executive Committee recommend for consideration by the District Council?
- What process will be followed to approve an alignment during the District Council meeting on May 10, 2023?
Reviewing the following items will help you prepare for this event:
- Report of the Alignment Committee to the District Executive Committee, March 24, 2023 (https://www.district39.org/wp-content/uploads/20230324-Final-Alignment-Committee-Report-1.pdf)
- Supplemental Report of the Alignment Committee to the District Executive Committee, April 7, 2023 (https://www.district39.org/wp-content/uploads/20230407-Supplemental-Alignment-Committee-Report-signed.pdf)
- Alignment and Planning (https://www.toastmasters.org/leadership-central/district-leader-tools/district-management/alignment-and-planning.aspx)
- Toastmasters Protocol 7.0: District Structure (https://www.toastmasters.org/Leadership-Central/Governing-Documents#Protocol70DistrictStructure568)
- District Leadership Handbook, pages 10-12 (https://toastmasterscdn.azureedge.net/medias/files/department-documents/district-documents/222-district-leader-handbook_2021.pdf)