- February 26, 2022
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
EVENT: Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) and Club Officer Training (COT)
DATE: Saturday, February 26, 2022
TIME: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT (5:00 PM UDT)
- 8:45AM Zoom Orientation/Welcome
- 9:00AM Keynote by Toastmasters International President, Margaret Page, DTM
Building Back Stronger, Together!
- 10:00AM Officer Specific Training (Breakout)
- 11:00AM Re-Engaging Past Members
- 12:00PM Marketing: Speaking to Prospective Members
VENUE: Zoom Meeting – Please register at https://tinyurl.com/0226D39TLI to secure your seat (500 limit)
TUITION: Absolutely FREE
Note: To earn Distinguished Club Program Training (goal #9), District 39 Club Officers must attend two (2) hours of training for a minimum of four (4) officers during each training period (Summer and Winter). This requirement applies, even if your club elects club officers on an annual basis.
Club Officers may attend training from other Toastmaster Districts. Credit will be awarded upon submission of key information (District number and the date you attended training, or training flyer/agenda) to Denise Alder Gutherz.
To augment your officer role expertise, please review the following items before attending the Club Officer Training:
- Club Officer Tutorials
- Club Leadership Handbook
- Foundation of Knowledge
- Moments of Truth
- Distinguished Club Program and Club Success Plan