- January 15, 2022
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
EVENT: Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI)
DATE: January 15, 2022 08:45 AM – 01:00 PM
- Zoom Orientation/Welcome 8:45 PM PT
- Keynote by Louisa Davis, International Director, Region 1 9:00 AM PT
- Officer Specific Training (Breakout) 10:00 AM PT
- Toastmaster 360 (Panel Discussion) 11:00 AM PT
- Effective Meetings: Learn about the seven (7) shortcomings of meetings Module 12:00 PM PT
VENUE: Zoom Meeting – Please register at https://tinyurl.com/Jan15TLI
Please Note: To earn Distinguished Club Program Training (goal #9), District 39 Club Officers must attend two (2) hours of training for a minimum of four officers during each training period (Summer and Winter). This requirement applies, even if your club elects club officers on an annual basis.
One (1) hour shall be either an officer breakout or all officer module from Creating a Quality Club. The second hour can be an elective of your choice. If an officer holds multiple positions, choose the officer breakout that you are most interested in attending.
Club Officers may also attend training from other Toastmaster Districts. Credit will be awarded upon submission of key information (District number and the date you attended training, or training flyer/agenda) to Denise Alder Gutherz.
To augment your officer role expertise, please review the following items before attending the Club Officer Training:
- Club Officer Tutorials
- Club Leadership Handbook
- Foundation of Knowledge
- Moments of Truth
- Distinguished Club Program and Club Success Plan