- September 12, 2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Please join us for the virtual Fall District Council Meeting! This Council meeting is the same business meeting that used to be held at the District Fall conferences. Because the voting will be conducted virtually, no proxies will be permitted. So plan now to attend and make your vote count!
Council Members: To allow time to process your voting credentials, you need to register no later than midnight, Thursday, September 10. Other attendees: While your advance registration is appreciated, you may register up through the beginning of the meeting.
Register for Meeting OR Join Meeting in Progress
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Meeting materials (links):
- May 2020 Council Minutes;
- 2020-2021 District Success Plan;
- 2020 – 2021 District Proposed Budget – PART 1
- 2020 – 2021 District Proposed Budget – PART 2
- District Director’s Report;
- Program Quality Director’s Report;
- Parliamentarian’s Report
- Appointed District Officers to be Confirmed
- 2020-2021 D39 Alignment as Submitted to TI
“Do the Right Thing!”