It’s a journey of possibilities. Pathways features online learning, cutting-edge content, interactive tools, strong mentoring and evaluation components, and a multitude of options. Exciting learning paths include Motivational Strategies, Presentation Mastery and Effective Coaching. In Pathways, members can learn nearly 300 competencies—practical skills that are transferable to the world outside Toastmasters.
What is Your Educational Journey?
The Toastmasters Pathways learning experience offers many different routes for exploration and achievement.
This modernized learning experience is the result of years of planning and expertise by a large team, including the Board of Directors, World Headquarters staff and member volunteers. The program’s wide-ranging benefits include:
- Customized learning tailored to personal and professional goals
- Early and frequent recognition of accomplishments
- Mobile access to educational materials
- Expanded video and digital content
Pathways learning experience
To read the full article published in June 2017 Toastmasters International Magazine, Click Here.
Resources borrowed from District 57:
- Pathways Navigator (PDF)
- Your guide to getting started in Toastmasters and Pathways
- Pathways Quick Starter Guide (PDF)
- How to get started on Pathways
- Pathways Paths and Core Competencies PDF)
- Pathways Path and Projects Catalog (PDF)
- A short summary of every project in Pathways, organized by path.
- A list of all projects in every path
Toastmasters International Resources:
- Pathways on Toastmasters International Site
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Magazine Article, “The Possibilities of Pathways”
- Magazine Article, “The DCP Takes a Turn in Pathways”
- Where Will Pathways Take You? (Flyer PDF): Communicates the value of the new education program. Share it in your district, and help new and prospective members understand Pathways since the traditional education program is no longer available to them.
- Transform Your Talent (Flyer PDF): Helps human resources and talent development professionals understand how Pathways will benefit their company.