- Planning Training (Prepare session leaders, choose the best trainers)
- “Train the Trainer” will be presented to help prepare trainers.
- Club officer training material will be selected based on discussions amongst the Program Quality Director, District Training Manager, and division directors.
- The District Training Manager will provide sign-in sheets for each TLI and one-each for every division. Other sign-in sheets should not be used.
- District-Run Club Officer Training / TLI’s
- District selects trainers to add to District Training Team and identifies those trainers who will present at the District TLI’s.
- District conducts TLI training and ensures attendance is documented by use of sign-in sheets.
- Training attendance documentation (sign-in sheets) will be collected and the information logged by the District Training Manager; then stored online in the District 39 chrome site.
- Division-Run Club Officer Training
- Division Directors select their trainers (can include members from District Training Team).
- Divisions hold their club officer training and ensure attendance is documented by use of provided sign-in sheets.
- Division Directors will enter the training attended by each division club officer in District Central of the Toastmaster International website.
- Division Directors will scan all the sign-in sheets and email them to the District Training Manager and the Program Quality Director.
ROUND 2 TRAINING
|15 mins||Registration||Make sure everyone arrives|
|1 hour45 mins||Creating a Quality Club
|Creating a Quality Club
Powerpoint – Creating-a-Quality-Club
Handouts – 290H Moments of Truth Handout
|15 mins||Going Beyond Our Club (15 minutes)
||Going Beyond Our Club
Powerpoint – 298CD_GoingBeyondOurClub
|30 mins||Club Central
|Powerpoint – Club-Central powerpoint
Narrative – Club Central narrative
|60 mins||Membership Growth Item 1159
||PDF – 1159 Membership Growth
Powerpoint – Membership Growth – with Notes
Handouts: Features Benefits and Value Chart