What is a Division Zoom Master?
- Works with the Division Director, Areas and Clubs to schedule and support virtual meetings
- Provides Tech Support and resources
- Collaborates with Zoom Masters in other Divisions
- Ensure clubs can establish and conduct virtual meetings.
- Support Division and District Virtual events (Councils, Contests, Meetings)
Each Zoom Master will :
- Acquire and Manage 1 zoom Pro account for your Division
- Schedule virtual zoom meetings for Clubs, Area Councils, and Division and meetings in your Division.
- Serve as Tech Support for Zoom meetings in your Division.
- Collaborate with Zoom Masters in other Divisions to help share needed resources.
|Zoom Master 1||Zoom Master 2||Zoom Master 1||Zoom Master 2|
|Division A||Kathleen Sandoval||Mike Sullens||Division F||Robin Dyer-Oliver||Marianne Ward|
|Division B||Angie Rodriguez||Laura Gregory||Division G||Pat Knight||David Betowski|
|Division C||Kelly Cummings||Yuki Arends||Division H||Reham Newar||Marcy Johnson|
|Division D||Justin Gomez||Lynda Mendez||Division I||George Jarosik||Theo Pope|
|Division E||John Pasamonte||Marshalle Graham||Division J||Brian Hatano||Katherine O’Ray|
District Zoom Master: Adrianna Lucero
- Is there a Discussion Group ?
Virtual Meeting Resources:
Thanks to District 52 for online guide
Thanks to District 108, Lithuania for these useful tips
Adrianna Lucero and Quinn Buniel hosted our first Virtual Zoom Meeting Training.