- July 16, 2022
8:45 am - 12:00 pm
EVENT: Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI)
DATE: July 16, 2022 08:45 AM – 12:00 PM
REGISTER HERE When registering, please be sure to indicate all offices you currently hold in each club to ensure all clubs are properly credited.
- 8:45 am – Zoom Orientation/Welcome!
- 9:00 am – Keynote by Joey Waldrop, DTM, PDG The Seven Rules of Success
- 10:00 am – Officer-Specific Training (Breakout rooms)
- 11:00 am – Choice of the following classes:
- What Every Officer Should Know (The Club Success Plan, The Distinguished Club Program, The Dashboard, Navigating Club Central)
- Pathways for Basecamp Managers
- Pathways for Everyone
Club officer training consists of one hour of officer-specific training and one additional hour during a Toastmasters Leadership Institute or Club Officer Training session. Similar training provided by another district will also be credited upon notification to Angie Rodriguez, District 39 Training Coordinator, at .
Per the Distinguished Club Program, clubs earn Distinguished Club Program Training (goal #9) when “A minimum of four club officer roles (are) trained during each of the two training periods.” District 39 Club Officers need to attend two (2) hours of training for a minimum of four officer roles during each training period (Summer and Winter). This requirement applies even if your club elects club officers on an annual basis.
Please review the following items to help you prepare for this event:
- Club Officer Tutorials
- Club Leadership Handbook
- Foundation of Knowledge
- Moments of Truth
- Distinguished Club Program and Club Success Plan