We noticed that your membership dues have not yet been submitted to Toastmasters International. While it might have been an oversight,
there are just a few days until the deadline of September 30 to renew.
If Toastmasters helped you:
- Grow personally or professionally
- Learn new skills
- Reduce filler words
- Run efficient meetings
- Make or improve friendships and relationships
If you have:
- Had fun at your club meetings
- Given or heard inspiring speeches
- Enjoyed Speech Contests
- Answered Table Topics better each time
- Benefited from thoughtful evaluations
Then, for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day, you have every reason to renew in the proven program that puts you and your goals first.
Renewing your membership will allow you continue your achievement path in Toastmasters, hold office, earn awards, have uninterrupted
access to Pathways and participate in the Humorous speech contest being held in October.
Contact your club officer today! If you have a credit card your club officer can pay your Toastmasters International dues online.
Grow with us and learn the skills that will take you into your best future!
If you are a Club Officer:
Call your members and help them renew their membership.
Timely submission of your own dues will give you uninterrupted access to Club Central where you can submit education awards,
add new members, pay membership dues, etc.
If you are the President, VP of Education, or Secretary, you will have
- Uninterrupted access to Pathways Basecamp
- The ability to approve education awards for your members
- Keep up with the Distinguished Club Program (DCP) goals.
Find Tutorials on Leadership Central – How to pay Dues /add members by Club officers
Comments are closed.