- The District 39 Facebook “page” is open. Posts and comments are public and can be viewed by most anyone on Facebook. Click “Like” and join us.
- The District 39 Facebook “group” is a closed group. It is open to District 39 members only. Posts and comments are visible to group members only. Click “Join Group” to be added.
- The Official Toastmasters International Members Group is also a closed Facebook “group.” It is available to Toastmasters only. Click “Join Group” to engage in the dialogue.
- For questions and answers on Marketing Your Toastmasters Club on Facebook, ask to join this “group”.
- District 39 Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/district39toastmasters
- Toastmasters VP PR Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ToastmastersVPPR
- Region I Toastmasters is another interesting Facebook “group” encompassing Districts 39 and all the other Districts in Region 1.
- Follow District 39: https://www.linkedin.com/company/toastmasters-dist-39
- Follow Toastmasters International: https://www.linkedin.com/company/toastmasters-international/
- Join Toastmasters International Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/98449/
- Toastmasters International: https://www.youtube.com/c/toastmasters
- District 39: https://www.youtube.com/user/d39tm
- Public Relations Masterclass: https://tinyurl.com/PRMasterclassYouTube
- The District 39 YouTube page is a collection of videos from District 39 events and links to YouTube pages of District 39 members and other speakers.
The District 39 Twitter feed provides brief updates on activity around the district.
Instagram is a mobile, desktop, and Internet-based photo-sharing application and service that allows users to share pictures and videos either publicly or privately. If you have an Instagram account you can find, like and tag us @d39tm https://www.instagram.com/d39tm/