Visit here for news & resources on conducting Virtual Meetings.
What is a Division Zoom Master?
- Works with the Division Director, Areas and Clubs to schedule and support virtual meetings
- Provides Tech Support and resources
- Collaborates with Zoom Masters in other Divisions
- Ensure clubs can establish and conduct virtual meetings.
- Support Division and District Virtual events (Councils, Contests, Meetings)
Each Zoom Master will :
- Acquire and Manage 1 zoom Pro account for your Division
- Schedule virtual zoom meetings for Clubs, Area Councils, and Division and meetings in your Division.
- Serve as Tech Support for Zoom meetings in your Division.
- Collaborate with Zoom Masters in other Divisions to help share needed resources.
|Zoom Master 1||Zoom Master 2||Zoom Master 1||Zoom Master 2|
|Division A||Brynn Bruener||To Be Determined||Division F||Robin Dyer-Oliver||Joshua Pochup|
|Division B||To Be Determined||To Be Determined||Division G||Pat Knight||Sandy Pfeiffer|
|Division C||Kelly Cummings||Steve Kim||Division H||To Be Determined||To Be Determined|
|Division D||To Be Determined||To Be Determined||Division I||Jude VanderDussen||Theo Pope|
|Division E||Denise Alder Gutherz||Division J||Brian Hatano||To Be Determined|
- Is there a Discussion Group ?
Virtual Meeting Resources:
Thanks to District 52 for online guide
Thanks to District 108, Lithuania for these useful tips
Adrianna Lucero and Quinn Buniel hosted our first Virtual Zoom Meeting Training.