District 39 is shares its borders with the following Districts:
Our geographic borders include the following landmarks:
- NORTH: The Oregon and Idaho State Lines.
- EAST: Humboldt and Lander Counties in the State of Nevada.
- SOUTH: Highway 6 in the State of Nevada, and by the Stanislaus and San Joaquin Rivers in the State of California.
- WEST: The I-5 corridor from Sacramento up to the Oregon border.
District 39 Division Geographic Boundaries
- Division A: Nevada cities included are Reno, Sparks, Fernley. In California cities include Quincy, Truckee, Tahoe City and Incline Village.
- Division B: Nevada cities included are Reno, Carson City, South Lake Tahoe and Minden
- Division C: California cities included are Yreka, Redding, Red Bluff, Chico, Yuba City, Marysville, Paradise and Oroville
- Division D: Califonia cities included are Fairfield, Vacaville, Dixon, Davis, West Sacramento and North Sacramento
- Division E: California cities included are Downtown Sacramento
- Division F: California cities included are Nevada City, Grass Valley, Auburn, Lincoln, Rocklin and Roseville
- Division G: California cities included are Citrus Heights, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Eldorado Hills and Placerville
- Division H: California cities included are Downtown Sacramento, East Sacramento, Rancho Cordova and Arden-Arcade
- Division I:California cities included are Tracy, Manteca, Stockton, Lodi, Elk Grove and South Sacramento
District 39 Maps (Unofficial Toastmasters Mapping and Geocoding Project)